Shell Valley Classic Wheels offers Fiberglass Jeep hoods for the YJ Wrangler 1987 thru 1995. Our fiberglass hoods are offered in standard fiberglass, fiberglass with Kevlar, and heavy duty. We also carry a full line of stainless and black accessories to finish your Jeep.
Our Fiberglass Jeep Hoods Features:
- Double wall construction
- Kevlar reinforcing at all stress points
- Underside of all components painted gloss black to enhance appearance
- High quality sandable gray gelcoat finish
- Kevlar and heavy duty options available
- No crating charges (except CJ8 and overseas orders)
- Most complete product line in the industry - M38A1 thru CJ8 and Wrangler
- Shell Valley Classic Wheels Inc. is a "hands-on" manufacturer; that is, we have installed our components on several of our own jeeps. We do this to insure the quality of our product and look for possible improvements. As a result of this "hands-on" experience, we are able to provide you expert technical support.
- Shell Valley is much more than just a mail-order supplier. We know first-hand what you will experience in retrofitting your jeep, and we are here to help.
- Shell Valley is constantly negotiating with freight lines to obtain maximum discounts on freight, and we pass these discounts on to you. We can accurately determine the freight charges to you within just a few minutes.
- Shell Valley carries the complete line of stainless steel accessories and mounting kits you will need to complete your project.
- Shell Valley has been making quality jeep replacement parts since 1971. We take pride in our product, service and most of all, pride in our customers.
At Shell Valley Classic Wheels, Inc., quality is guaranteed. If for any reason you want to return any item, there will not be a restocking charge. However, the customer is responsible for all freight charges and must return the merchandise within (30) days in unaltered condition.
Please Call for Freight Quotes on Complete Kits, Tubs, Hoods and Windshield Frames. Price shown does not include shipping.